Director of Sales and Marketing
ETV offers sales, marketing
and branding services to help companies start up or improve their business-to-business Inside Sales programs
with special focus on making dramatic improvement permanent.
Peter Belanger is the director of ETV Sales division. He is considered one of the
top Inside Sales and Telesales consultants in the country. His clients include Universal Studios,
Hartford Insurance, Cisco Systems, Volvo, GE Capital, Wells Fargo Bank, Microsoft, Xerox, IBM, Fender Music,
Franklin Covey, Allergan, Intel, Cisco Systems, HP, Ingram Micro, Akzo Nobel, State Farm Insurance and
more than 100 other companies who wish to maximize their Inside Sales and Telesales effectiveness.
Peter is the past president of the Southern California Chapter of the American
Teleservices Association, and he is a frequent guest lecturer on Telesales and Inside Sales at UCLA and
UC Irvine. His “Ten Commandments of Telemarketing” and CallCoach assessment form are both
considered industry standards, and his “Tips of the Trade” column in Tele-professional Magazine
has helped thousands improve their telesales results.
Peter truly believes in a “hands-on” approach; he remains the only consultant in the
industry fearless enough to get on a live speakerphone in front of his clients’ salespeople to show
them exactly how to get the job done. He focuses on three areas: In-house campaigns, outsourced campaigns,
and for his most demanding clients, Peter gets on the phone himself and leads the Inside Sales team by making
up to 1,000 calls per month.
My mission: Breaking
- Ad placements
- Sales compensation plans
- Scripts development
- Exclusive “CallCoach” tool measures your program and personnel
against the best in the industry.
Training and productivity tools:
- Custom classroom
- One-on-one training
- Productivity methods
- Present lively and engaging seminars
- Professional telesales that deliver powerful and immediately usable information.
video production services, marketing materials, and promotional content creation to clients to improve their image, increase
their exposure, and create media products for clients o sell.
We can help you:
- Design a marketing campaign
- Produce professional video content
- Make Commercials, Web Series, Training Videos, etc.
- Use Print,, Web, and Social Media Ads to improve your image
- Create website contents
- Develop written promotional material.
- Create DVDs in a marketable fashion.
- Integrate Media into clients' websites.
- 10 Secrets of Marketing Success, Select Press.
- Credit Union Telemarketing, Credit Union National
- Teleprofessional Magazine, Tips of the Trade column.
- Writer, featured subject matter
- “Telecoach” video series, 15 videos produced
- UCLA, guest